Yes. Once the order has been sent to the blockchain, in case you fail to set assets to the order within one hour of its creation, the order will be canceled automatically by the system.
Articles in this section
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my loan?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can submit in an order?
- How do I submit a new order?
- What is partial matching?
- What is multiple collateral?
- How to set proper maturity?
- What is auto-closeout flag parameter on the order?
- Why do I sign 3 different transactions in Metamask when placing an order?
- How do I cancel an order?