It depends on the parameters of your order. In general, orders with higher payment rates and higher haircut values will tend to be executed slower. Market forces are at play here. In later releases, we will add a fully automated matching engine with an auction mechanism, which will significantly reduce the time needed for your order to match. You can also match any active order in the Funding book manually if you wish.
Articles in this section
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my loan?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can submit in an order?
- How do I submit a new order?
- What is partial matching?
- What is multiple collateral?
- How to set proper maturity?
- What is auto-closeout flag parameter on the order?
- Why do I sign 3 different transactions in Metamask when placing an order?
- How do I cancel an order?