Users can select the auto-closeout flag which determines if the transaction will be terminated automatically in case of borrower’s default. When this flag is not set, the lender will have to perform the default procedure manually by navigating to the corresponding trade and clicking default button.
Articles in this section
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my loan?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can submit in an order?
- How do I submit a new order?
- What is partial matching?
- What is multiple collateral?
- How to set proper maturity?
- What is auto-closeout flag parameter on the order?
- Why do I sign 3 different transactions in Metamask when placing an order?
- How do I cancel an order?