Our web application uses global server redundancy to protect the system from possible fails. Moreover, the blockchain part of our system is a stand-alone architecture which relies in its operation entirely on the effectiveness and operability of Ethereum mainnet. You can always interact with the smart contracts of Nitrogen through any blockchain interface to perform business critical functions.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is Nitrogen network built?
- How does the Nitrogen network interact with the blockchain?
- Can I interact directly with ethereum smart contrcats?
- What if the software fails? Does Nitrogen have multiple servers?
- Can I borrow and lend Bitcoin or other currencies outside Ethereum?
- What address do I send my collateral asset to?
- How can I be sure that my collateral is safe?
- Do I still own my collateral?
- Does Nitrogen use my collateral for anything?