All blockchain-based loans are initiated the moment both counterparties (lender and borrower) agree to the loan terms, this means as soon as your order is matched and counterparty has settled the assets, or you match someone's order and settle assets to the smart contract from your side, you will receive your loan.
Articles in this section
- How much can I borrow?
- How quickly do I get my loan?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can submit in an order?
- How do I submit a new order?
- What is partial matching?
- What is multiple collateral?
- How to set proper maturity?
- What is auto-closeout flag parameter on the order?
- Why do I sign 3 different transactions in Metamask when placing an order?
- How do I cancel an order?