1. Go to "Create new order" form in the right part of the platform and select side: lend or borrow.
2. Select loan asset and its amount, specify desired annual interest rate.
3. If you want your order to match partially, select corresponding flag and set minimum loan value for partial matching.
4. Pick eligible collateral for your order and specify haircut (discount) on its value, make sure your initial haircut is greater than 23.5% for ETH and 32% for other ERC20 tokens.
5. You may specify collateral groups instead of particular collateral asset to increase the possibility of matching of your order. Currently we have implemented following groups: Liquid (ETH, BTC), Stable (USD, EUR, GBP), ERC-20 liquid (high liquid tokens), ERC-20 low liquid (low liquidity tokens).
6. Select desired maturity, order expiry, and decide if you want to terminate the trade automatically on borrower's default
Next, hit the Place New Order button and proceed with final steps of order creation and blockchain settlement.
That's it! You've successfully placed a new order!