Yes. You still own your asset but your lender has a security interest and loen against the collateral until your loan matures and is paid back in full.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is Nitrogen network built?
- How does the Nitrogen network interact with the blockchain?
- Can I interact directly with ethereum smart contrcats?
- What if the software fails? Does Nitrogen have multiple servers?
- Can I borrow and lend Bitcoin or other currencies outside Ethereum?
- What address do I send my collateral asset to?
- How can I be sure that my collateral is safe?
- Do I still own my collateral?
- Does Nitrogen use my collateral for anything?