When submitting an order user may specify if he wants to match order partially or in full. Partial matching means there can be several takers of one order, each taker will fill part of the order and eventually there will be many to one relationship between an order and corresponding trades.
For your order to match partially you need to specify the minimum amount for partial matching. This amount may be anywhere between 10% and 50% of the loan amount. These boundaries are set according to the following logic:
There should be some feasible minimum amount set, otherwise there is a risk that lender ends up with a lot of trades with different collateral assets. This could lead to inconvenience for the lender in case of possible defaults or margin calls on some of the many possible trades. Hence the 10% minimum.
Minimum amount for partial matching can not be greater than 50% because otherwise the remaining part of the order won't be matched. Consider an example: if user sets minimum amount to be 60%, one trade can take out 60% of the loan with 40% remaining in the order, in this case no one else will be able to fill the order completely as the minimum amount of 60% is greater than the remaining 40%.
If you want your order to match partially, select corresponding flag and set minimum loan value for partial matching: